Friday, May 6, 2011

What To Say On Work Anniversary

with spinach and feta cheese bechamel



stick like dumplings. Gluing discs of dough at some point my hands doing the work themselves, and I myself afford to travel around in my head. Running to the "what if" for me and no one criticizes it's not, no one including me does not judge myself but I feel like I was at least the Hindu goddess Lakshmi - having two pairs of hands, one of which is at ground level, and the other up towards the top and keep my imagination eagerly lotus. Like those przyziemno-divine work, even though this may seem strange, it allows me to relax, which makes me perhaps the only woman on earth, which derives joy from hour to stand and glue dumplings - with no end:)
idly pulled me hours .

with spinach and feta cheese.

cake:

1 cup flour

1 teaspoon melted butter

¼ cup warm milk

¼ cup sparkling water

ugniotłam mixed it all, and until batter got a single and easily swerve from his hand - if you go out too hard you have to add more milk, because there is nothing worse than fossil dumplings. Then I prepared the stuffing:

400g spinach (overdone it with the amount and a half I was)

3 cloves garlic young

200g feta cheese

1 heaped teaspoon grated nutmeg

performance here is also simple and quick: cook the spinach on a bit (but just a few drops!) of water, so as not adhered to the pot and the rozmemłał, add to it chopped garlic and nutmeg, we remove from heat and add cheese, then rozdziabdziujemy it all with a fork or a spoon to the right confused. Let stand to cool to thickened and above all to the feet do not burn.
rool cake and a glass circles cut out of it, which we put the ball molded from the stuffing, then smear the edges gently with warm water and glue. Put in salted boiling water with a little oil and stir gently so as not to stick together. When we hope they will leave the two hundred and forty and pull;) taste good with yogurt and garlic, but we ate them without additives.

I need to work on pictures, because although the camera can kiepściutki I can do something nice in the end. I greet those who do not want to learn as much as me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment