Sunday, May 15, 2011

Images Footprint Cakes For Baby

basket full of sweets - for we

Notorycznie I tell myself that I had no time. I do it so bad that I manage to convince that I need a rest, because I'm tired, "I do not know what, but who cares?". Or is the spring solstice, or senile dementia getting to me now. Or is laziness, although I prefer to have an excuse to dementia. I can spend whole days on the dream, in fact it's a slow snuciu plans on how to fulfill this dream. I would say even that I am beginning to believe in standing my hole world. I pray only to not find out what kind of hole ...

not cooked superbly over the last week, there was little to brag about. Since my mother Valentina May 8 18ste over the next birthday, every day focused on what it had in its plans to prepare as a gift. Takowoż this basket was filled to the brim with sweets, which comprised of hand-formed and delicacies prepared by me (yes, I'm going to brag), bison lemon in rum, smoked plums in chocolate, nut-rum truffles, chocolate bars and cinnamon-candied orange orange peel in a bitter, bitter chocolate.
rarely'm proud of myself, but this time I can not hide. I put in a whole heart (of course, since I did it for Mom), but also wanted to try their hand in the warm-up before the result of fulfillment of his dreams. Phew, complicated. In any case, Mother's Day approaching, a day dedicated to each We have, in which they should feel like it for yourself served - royally. I have no intention do the ads in any way, nor encourage anyone to purchase a similar basket in my sweets, but if you want to give her mother on that day gift I got my mother Valentina, is pleased to prepare it for you. However, if you want to prepare delicacies like ourselves, we are happy to share with you a recipe for a phenomenal sweet cinnamon-orange bars, which give the head that will delight you with its tenderness and sweet-sour flavors of tango.



Bars Cinnamon-orange

½ cup of lemon juice and / or lime

rind of 1 large orange

2 cardamom seeds

¼ tsp chilli powder

2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon

1 cup brown sugar (for me Demerara)

Orange burned with boiling water and peeled off the skin, which is then chopped into cubes. I combined the lemon juice with sugar and formed a dense mass that rozcieńczyłam little water (about 4-5 tablespoons), poured it into a thick bottom pan and put over medium heat. When the sugar and fluids started making the syrup, I added cardamom and orange zest. Cook, stirring constantly until it has become clear orange rind color (ie 10-15 minutes), I added cinnamon and chillies and cook on low heat another 10 minutes, stirring constantly. The mixture should be fairly thick but still liquid (if such it should not be diluted with water). When everything is ready, pour the whole into a square lined with paper forms, wait until a little hardened (just not too much, because it will crumble) and cutting into strips about 2-3 cm. When the weight I break it completely freezes and cuts, along voilla! ready. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment