Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stroke And Free Communication Board

Eggplant stuffed with oyster mushrooms and butter. Crazy




If the term "heat is flowing from heaven "to receive literally, it fits like a glove today. I am not concerned by no means a volcanic eruption over his head, and neighbors of the floors above throwing cigarette butts from the balcony, but with the sun, which seem to drip on my skin and burn the her tiny, invisible, though painful periods. so I do not have the slightest desire to go out in this hot city, sarcastically welcoming me smoke filling a hot stuffy. One thing that pleases me is that my desire to be hiding in a cool house justifies the painful inflammation of the ear and belly like bloody hell. I can suffer with impunity in a pleasant coolness.
No, but you need to eat something. The only question is what can be swallowed in this heat? Eliminates any kind of meat, hot soups and clogging casseroles. Cold? No, it's not. Salad? For the salad gourmand is a brilliant denial - "No, because lately as we ate a salad, it was a lot of cherry tomatoes and they were so sour, that I felt so sour in my stomach that already for some time I do not want to eat, because you zakwasiłem. " Do you talk. Strollin so the shop, between boxes of vegetables and fruit, until we saw the pretty tray of oyster mushrooms, which have become a last resort, in addition to vegetable variations, for which I am pleased to invite you.



Stuffed eggplant:

1 large eggplant

1 onion

3 cloves garlic

1.5 peppers (orange for me, but inherit the one that you like)

3 tomatoes

two young carrots

½ cup tomato juice

teaspoon herbs de Provence

teaspoon dried basil

teaspoon ground chilli

przekroiłam eggplant in half and each half wydrążyłam without affecting the skin and the flesh in colander and put together posoliłam to draw him a bitterness. When the eggplant juice przepłukałam let it warm water and chopped into small cubes. The same is done with peeled tomatoes, carrots, onions and peppers. I put all the vegetables into the pot with thick bottom, I added garlic and spices and some 10 minutes I was suffocating. He put them in a hollow eggplant halves, put together in a baking dish, and the preheated oven until the skins soften, about another 10 minutes.



Buttered mushrooms:

1 large tablespoon butter

2 tablespoons olive

250 g rinsed oyster

dissolved Butter oil in a large skillet, began to sizzle when I put on it until I fried oyster mushrooms and become light brown. Thanks were soft inside and crispy on the edges.

ate eggplant and mushrooms with a touch of young potatoes, which itself gently skropiliśmy fat frying mushrooms. A refreshing and very fueled a compromise between the salad and the "let's eat something concrete."

0 comments:

Post a Comment