Sunday, May 8, 2011

Power Pro Vs Sufix Braid

Simple and safe. Silesian Typical lunch.

can say that I went "Time" with today's cooking. I missed the last such traditional dishes, homemade taste, long pyrkającego to simmer. I missed the busyness of the morning in the kitchen cooking dinner and lazy.

recently watched "Strawberry Wine", the Polish-Slovak production, shot in the Beskid. I was crying, laughing, I was floating and I can not forget about this movie. I absolutely fell in love almost every respect, but most of the music hit my heart. Now when I move it I listen to quite a different place, I wander with the wind over the hills, those on which even the ravens turn back. I feel like I covered a triangular column of Kremenets and one-third of me going a little simplicity Polish, Ukrainian and Slovak aggression chasing butterflies. In a fit the next few free moments I'll try to move you to the flavors of the Beskid what I know, sweet apples, sour berries, ducks and stubborn that I have already said last cucumbers with honey. But not today, on this I have to strongly consider and prepare their hearts to the next portion of witchcraft, which we will treat your taste buds. Today, it is time for a little hospitality, warmth and culinary debauchery.

Today hard - Silesian cuisine, so we know from our own backyard.



Rolls, dumplings and gray Modro Kapusto probably Trinity Sunday dinners in my area. And so, what is never boring. However, just as most of the home, checked the food, it has a lot of hits, depending on whose hands, in Whose cuisine begin it. Apparently true Silesian rolls is made of beef. I do not like beef and I will not eat it for various reasons, but pork is carrying me anymore. In addition, the noodles are not typical of Silesia, is such a freak of my grandmother, and adds them to the hardness of the gray color. Well Kapusto. Kapusto as Kapusto. Cabbage.

Modro Kapusto:

... Modro Kapusto - 1 head cabbage Purple

200g smoked bacon

1 onion

2 bay leaves

2 allspice

salt, pepper and vinegar to taste

to shred the cabbage (I chopped a little, a little worn off the thick mesh grater), bacon and onion cut into cubes and fry the best in lard and high pot. Add cabbage, stir, and for connections to water. Put bay leaves and allspice. As everything is tender, so that will melt in your mouth and season with salt and pepper and vinegar (if it turns cool purple-claret). Everything.

Gumiklyjzy, or noodles. But the gray:

1kg potatoes

½ cup potato flour

1 egg

Peel the potatoes, leaving two or three to a clash, a cook and squeeze the rest of the crushed. Grate raw potatoes and set aside for ścierce or gas (patch is better, because then it looks as wears a diaper niedoprana) so that the juice drips ziemiankowy. Mix both kinds of potatoes, cover, in a bowl and divide into four parts. One part howling in its place, sprinkle corn flour, cover potatoes and wyjętymi before the egg to stick. All hands, mix well and form a ball with a little hole. Throw on the salted boiling water and cook after departure five minutes.

rolls:

2 pieces of pork or ham

2 tablespoons mustard

two pillars of smoked bacon

two quarters, pickled cucumber

2 pen onion

2 bay leaves

2 allspice

few grains of pepper

cup broth

tablespoon sour cream

Meat rozklepać najcieniej as possible and spread with mustard, salt and pepper, lay the edge of the pillar of bacon, a piece of cucumber and onion, then roll up and fasten with toothpicks. Fry in very hot oil on each side and pour broth with bay leaves, allspice and pepper. Cover and let's do as Pyrka until meat is tender. I gave another piece of bacon and onions to the broth to have a smoky taste. As it is already able to pull out the rolls and rushes to pick up the leaves and seeds. Remove from heat add the tempered cream, put on low heat and stir until boiling, and finally throw the meat and serve.

I know that America is not discovered and modern great idea it is not, but sometimes you will recall the proven, old Polish regulations, than to travel with someone else's tastes, perhaps, and beautiful, but still a foreign yard.

PS for dessert we had a bun with rhubarb, but to write about it now that it was too much;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment