Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Preperation Eye Circles

Pollock on the quilt stuffed with spinach



Can t here that I consider it a crime call the cake with pudding - Pastry, makes me healthy kopniętym someone? Thomas thinks so, but bravely accompanied me psioczeniu the "papal cream" to which the Pope would not even look. Poles! What happened to us and became the heck ... butter, which should run down the whole of Poland, is more expensive than spun ham, and as we're at it, when was the last time you bought at the store a good smoked ham? Once upon a time? Not at all?
Real food is slowly becoming a legend, sent in the stories of our grandmothers, and I, we put on the tip of my tongue and sighed longingly to the peasant sausages and cucumbers with honey ... Today
fish. As such, because pollock wanted sole, or even cod, but Łasuszyna how stubborn mules do not lose it. To be able to finally use the flower of the nutmeg, I decided to adorn her delicate bechamel. Well, young spinach with garlic - without him I can not imagine a decent, spring dinner. Soaked up the whole cake - in memory of a true Polish
kitchen.


Pollock bechamel sauce on the quilt with the spinach.


4 fillets of Alaska pollack (you can give to other fish)

¼ cup milk

2 tablespoons flour

2 tablespoons butter

salt and freshly ground pepper


the white sauce: 2 tablespoons butter

2 tablespoons flour

cup milk

flower nutmeg

5 grains of black pepper


on Spinach kołderkę: 400g spinach (with me still frozen)

3 cloves garlic young

teaspoon grated nutmeg flower

tablespoon butter

salt and freshly ground black pepper


started
from spinach, which dissolve butter in saucepan and threw frozen leaves. When I added the melted garlic very finely chopped and a little bit this pozachwycałam. After done add grated muszkatołowego flower and pepper. Boil and posoliłam. I ate half. Then
przyprawiłam fish with salt and pepper, dipped it in milk, then in flour obtoczyłam. In a large skillet heat up the butter, but I thought so as not to singe, then I put him to fish and fried the wolniuśkim heat about 5 minutes, fell down and gave them another 5 minutes. I am a little pissed off because the fillets were so lichutkie that blew up, but no well ...
When the fish and spinach were ready prepared white sauce, but in a slightly different way than give cookbooks, because I first poured the milk in a pot and boil them slowly along with flower nutmeg and pepper. When przesiąkło spices przecedziłam them through a sieve, and to cast a cup. In a saucepan, melt the butter and added to the flour, stirring constantly (my life easier I used the overlay and mixing in a blender). When the flour and butter gradually merged dolewałam milk, still stirring, so as to form a smooth sauce, a creamy color. Gently dosoliłam, but literally just a pinch.

placed the spinach on plates, on the following two pieces of fish and on the whole a decent chlust sauce. We ate it with potatoes, but it would fit easily into the rice, or even a thin, Belgian fries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment