Monday, December 6, 2010

How Do You Soften Dickies Pants

Dear Voters!

was elected president of Bytom voting decision of most people in our city. I accept the democratic decision with respect. I hope that during the campaign reported by several opposition groups doubts about the strategy and pace of urban development will be treated seriously and will affect change in the way and style of governance. Then our great civic mobilization effort is not wasted.

I want to thank all the residents of Bytom, who gave my candidacy your voice. 47.07% of the vote, which also obtained in the second round, is the reason for me great pride. Incurred the debt in this way will try to repay the trust social service in the City Council. I hope that civic mobilization, which launched a campaign elections in autumn 2010, the beginning of the changes that gradually will transform the face of our city government. With all my strength I will support this process, consolidate and strengthen.

Respectfully
Damian Bartyla

0 comments:

Post a Comment