Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When A Wart Turns Black What Does It Mean

My Bytůń


Wednesday night spent the next meeting of the election - together with the newly elected councilor, Mr. Jerzy Rogowskim participated in the meeting of the German Minority Wheels (DFK) in Stolarzowicach. There was a time to discuss the problems of the district, but also about the situation on the eve of Bytom, the second round of elections. Very pleased my warm welcome and a particular conversation, such as Silesian the Silesian. I was born in Bytom, my father was a native Silesian. I appreciate and respect the values \u200b\u200bthat make up the ethos of Silesia, they also build my moral guidepost. On the other hand, still feel the tension between aboriginals and Silesians of choice. The history of my family illustrates the tragic fate of thousands of "displaced" kresowiaków, who here in Bytom found their place on earth. In the second generation, brought up among and by the Silesian, familiarity with the dialect and customs, they say about themselves: we are here, a land dear to our heart accept us as their own.
therefore persuade the support of all backgrounds, who have at heart the future of Silesia, not only in the material but also spiritual. I'll keep Silesian heritage, sought a worthy place in the cultural offer of our country. I am proud to mention his modest contribution to the search for investors for the purchase of land around the mine Szombierki. It worked, now comes the fight for Rozbark.

PS. Denies: Sports Club Polonia Bytom SA incurs no obligation credit - I suppose - for the election campaign. No financial problems so it will not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment