Friday, December 3, 2010

Ingrown Hair Obsessive Compulsive

Bytom afford more. Zagłosujmy December 5! The effectiveness of management

election campaign comes to an end. For me it was a special time, unforgettable. I met many wonderful people, I had hundreds of conversations, meetings. Many of the things I learned, I realized I met closer to my hometown and its problems. A joint effort created a real recovery plan Bytom, we design specific activities for each of the districts. We want to boost employment offices Bytom, create an atmosphere conducive to economic development, respect for aesthetics and comfort of Bytom streets. We'll just work to our powers confirmed the inhabitants themselves, not to have to import or statements of support from Gliwice, nor from Warsaw or Brussels.

Thank you for all the kind gestures and words, for a truly human face of local politics. I thank my colleagues, members and sympathizers of the election staff for two months murderous effort. Thank you for the votes of the political rivals of support, thank you Bytom circles of government, unions, social organizations and charities have been granted me the vote of confidence.
falls on Saturday Barbórka mining, hard work, people feast, the feast of the miners, their families - our holiday, as mining continues the tradition of co-creates the face of the city. All residents of Bytom - regardless of the Electoral sympathies - I offer the best Christmas wishes: let the upcoming election will bring you expected and deserved change for the better.

great success of the current local elections is to unite so many backgrounds. I will make every effort to ensure that initiated the process of cooperation has continued and brought multiplied fruit. Your support as a professional and treat life's mission, and also a big commitment. If you become the host city, I sought to speak in support of each council. Although I know that the agreement is not always possible, I will do everything to build the basis of the coalition, most decent people that will enable effective and efficient city management.

Thank you for your words of support and once again please your voice on December 5th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment