Friday, March 18, 2011

Is It Ok To Fly In Atrial Fibrillation

. End

Although pure respect for the reader ought to explain, do not do it - from pure respect for your own privacy. Please only people who have been disappointed in my sudden disappearance, without a word and the summaries of understanding and lack of inquisitiveness.

once again changed the apartment - this time it fell on the Opole and blocks - even with a change of lifestyle also changed the style of our two kitchens. Always cook providently surplus and later with a clear conscience in the affirmative nod his head when starveling and Big Hunger dine with hope in their eyes by the kitchen door. Because the family we grew up, I would forget to add a Large starveling and hunger (even Kate, but that does not manifest manic attacks of hunger), a new roommates, with whom we are privileged to share kitchen, hall and bathroom, and from time to time the pots.

Frankly, I was afraid to live with strangers at first human beings, perhaps because once this adventure is over for us very nicely, but "stick them in the snout" like Elvis used to say. Our present Distinguished Współlokatorstwo is worth cooking colony scale, because I laugh and cry with them, and privacy zone not once been violated. If you know what I mean.

Looking at the present (I finished with the past), I think I'm in the ass, walks toward me because key steps bachelor's defense, which I have incomplete first chapter, but who cares in such forward-looking sadly not what science is sociology ... For reasons such that it is not known for the systematic and hard work in terms of science (especially the one that failed me badly and I have it somewhere), I cook. And that there are people who eat it all, I cook a lot and often. I clean. I have been practicing. I do everything if only not to teach and write. So after a long period in the field bezrobotności works of art returned to decoupage, burying all sorts of jewelry and crafts. As I will be polite, and any of my children in the end I will try to photograph and so proud of my piece in the pages of web space.

Along with the move, as already mentioned, we changed quite lifestyle and eating, so you must be prepared for a bit of a killer of healthy foods murderously delicious overtones. Trailer sounded like a detective? Well, I have long had to adjust to the fashion for "killed him and fled" wpychanego in each plot. Is it only me working on your nerves? ...

Before entering the kitchen, one more thing - thank absolutely everyone who watch me, even though such a long interval since the last entry (I Was secretly spied on blogs and facebook, I have not forgotten about anyone.)

Since my sister has Goshia birthday tomorrow, have planned photo relation to the preparation of the cake along with my mother Valentina, and "blurred the feet and to work!" (It also said Elvis?). See you tomorrow cookies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment