Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eponymous Name Of Bradycardia In Typhoid

prewar poppy cake and a surprise from Grazyna

Sometimes it seems to me that I will never overtake and I will always be so crazy like a corkscrew ... Yes, yesterday I had a desire to post entry, but forgot to take the parents not only computer but also handbags, and thus remained without a portfolio, documents, and most importantly - the keys ... So now, when I'm back szybciuteńko catching up.

Most importantly I need to be proud of his prize, which I got from Grazyna - phenomenally delicious and crispy apple chips (picture only, because once it from the mother Valentina wsunęłyśmy), for which I thank you Grażynko and I can assure you that no chips pyszniejszych I ate!

In my family the best pies Grandma Wisia hell, who practiced before the war Blikle confectionery in the cafe, where was amazing skills in baking sweets. Subsequent attempts to imitate Grandma took my aunt, but even though it is quite came out, it was not something. And maybe what I want to write now sounds very subjectively, I believe that my mother Valentina was something like this put your baking. The following recipe we got from the undisguised disgust Valentina because it is one our family tradition, but I share it with you, because I know that it will be put in a very worthy of your hands.

8 eggs powdered sugar 25 dag 25 dag

poppy

tablespoon wheat flour

tablespoon of potato flour, almond oil

and / or a tablespoon of cocoa

teaspoon baking powder

be scalded with boiling water Mak, drain and grind 3 times. Whip it, and then also grate yolks with sugar. Proteins beat stiff. Mak combine the flour and the rest of the products, and the best mix with a wooden spoon until the dough get a smooth consistency. For a greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs springform pan pour the batter and bake in the preheated oven at 160 degrees for a little over hour.

Cocoa Mass:

3jajka

2 cup powdered sugar cube butter

tablespoon cocoa

yolks with the caster sugar over a pair of grind when cool mix of cocoa butter and a spoon, and cool.

Punch:

juice of 3 lemons

2 tablespoons granulated sugar ¼ cup

boiled water mixed with juice, powdered sugar and slowly add water to achieve a slightly sweet-sour liquid.

When the dough to bake and cool cross the them with a thin thread across the three panels, which are soaked and translate into a mass punch. Decorate as we are just like that and insert into the fridge for an hour. Draw, we bring to byrding / solenizantki, sing one hundred years! and well have fun:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment