Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vicodin Stomach Relief

Kuciak


is in Opole , near my college so the Chinese bar. His Location is so hard to identify for the ordinary mortal, that actually if not for the fact that they showed it to me looking for the year, I would not hit him. We laugh at the Turtle najpoczciwszym the world that the savings are passed sanepidu avoid because of its high quality design has a lot to criticize. In fact, sounded more accurate - to be thrown away and wysprzątania. Among many other things that bring us into the pub to laugh is the way in which the native Asians call the basic ingredients of their cuisine. No wonder no one situation where the customer's consumption of a meal aptly named "five flavors of Chicken" goes back to someone with great service and chasing rats with a broom shouting "Run away kuciaki disgusting!" ...

With sentiment so chicken will never be had for me the original name, and because today przyrządzałam variation of its bust in the background, I decided to share with you and anecdote, and a recipe for

Kuciak breast with Italian style

4 Kuciak tiny breasts (cup firmly A)

6 slices mozzarella cheese 6 slices

such large mushrooms

6 black olives

rozmącone egg a little flour

little bread crumbs teaspoon

Provencal herbs (I know, I know I was supposed to be in Italian ...)

pinch of salt pepper

Breasts Kuciak broke the hand, because I have a pestle, but who is stubborn as can pestle. Then posoliłam them popieprzyłam and sprinkle with herbs de Provence, all on one side only. For two breast Kuciak lay three slices of mozzarella, mushrooms and three halved olives. Nabbed the remaining meat, obtoczyłam in flour, egg and bread crumbs, then fried the gold in a very deep and very hot oil on my supple pan, bought a few days ago at a flea market garage. I like the frying pan. Suggestions

with fries and cole slaw with cabbage, cucumber and dill, but excellent in taste, proved to be highly impractical, because it was fueled Kuciak to their limits, and when wsunęliśmy it with all this kit, they both found it could use a pension Invalidity - No normally could not move my ass ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment