Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is It Safe To Eat Truffle When Pregnant

Bieszczadzkie Angels and tęsknotowy subliminal message.

'Angels are forever elusive
Especially those in the
us also sometimes called
Following their footsteps angelic

One we condone
I show the way wings
And then ignites in us
bieszczadzki Eternal Fire '

/ Adam Earthling /



today without prescription. About the Angels a little affection, longing and love.

When few days ago, Thomas has proposed to spend several days in the Bieszczady crazy with joy, my heaven on earth last time I saw nine years ago, and whenever I tried to go there, it became something of my way - is the distance , a lack of resources, This train ride is too long (five trains 26 hours a slight exaggeration, right?). However, you may understand why the Bieszczady I am, I would have to explain for hours, even as at the end stwierdziłabym that you need there, they just take it. Some 11 years back for reasons of random friend of my parents are there, lurking, and because my parents are so gołębio sercowi that it is impossible not to love them, there were frequent guests and przeserdecznie adopted. And then it began.

As so. flapper was not me favor wyjazdowi for so long only in the mother-tatowym company, but chewed his lips and in the absence of other perspectives packed two bags of clothes, hair pins, perfume, shoes and so on essentials things to me. Then after the war to reduce the storage for half and, as such a compromise, a murderous 4:30 am (!) Went on a nine-trip destination. I remember it exactly, as tens of kilometers Kluczbork impressed me a small house, all lined with colored stones, which are the fault of the rising sun as a radioactive rainbow blinding my sleepy eyes. Since then, it was just beautiful. May, blue sky, white patches here and there covered with plump clouds, birds are singing so loud that even our old Corsa's engine was not able to drown him, and suddenly after I left the hill grows sickly yellow, contrasting with the green valley shamelessly cloth and blue sky. I - teen - shrugged like a mature woman, silent with admiration, which, together with each sequentially visible mountain and valley, zapierał my breath away. Even I liked it.

When we arrived no I could believe that this is happening. I saw the small wooden house, covered with red-tile roofs, surrounded mallows, sunflowers and ogórecznikiem. Crazy. Greeting was so cordial that in a split second I felt like I belonged there since forever. After the small stairs, past the carved wooden bench we went inside. Such a dream of every kitchen - smoke and oven for baking bread, siamese twin salon fireplace, wooden beams descending down the kitchen counters and supportive and a lovely dresser next to the wooden table. Oh ... the first Love began when the joint preparation of duck with apples, salads with vinaigrette dressing and mashed potatoes. But it's too sweet and personal to the memories ...

Anyway Bieszczady May for me also very sentimental culinary matters - the best potato pancakes are the Lodge at Little Rawka. But not only there in love with local food. Tomorrow we start a trip in the Beskid Sadecki Muszyna, well known to us, marvelous village of honey, mushroom picking, and the best cheese flowing. Do you like it or not, falls asleep as soon as I get back You search for memories of the whole green angels and stories Muszyna delicate bubbles of water. I take the basket for mushrooms, so wymódlcie me, please, fruitful harvest. Farewell!

got a souvenir photo - taken on Lake Solina. Beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment