Sunday, April 3, 2011

Places To Buy Invader Zim

broth. Spaghetti bolognese

Sunday full of impressions, but a lazy cook. I have no power to think. I made meatballs for tomorrow, and today a few words about Soup - chicken because I did not succeed and I am therefore evil.

With broth like scrambled eggs - everyone knows the recipe, but everyone is also doing it in their own way, and although it appears to be very simple, various goblins may arise in the preparation of (yes, I always przesolę those eggs ...)



broth after Saturday night:

2 chicken wings

neck chicken or turkey (we do not like a lot of fat, so it was chicken)

2 carrots

3 parsley

medium celery

bigger pinch of black pepper in grains

clove garlic

onion

handful of spaghetti

Chicken Wings fried gold on the very hot skillet teflon, it takes just a few seconds and siup! into a large pot, adds to the peeled vegetables (except onions) and a spoon lightly crushed peppercorns with the chosen and slightly crushed clove of garlic. Pour water so that the bank remained no more than 5cm. Later on in the house smrodzę przypalając onions in a dry frying pan, so that was black as coal (but only on one side). I throw it into the pot and open the window because of all the headache ... in a separate pot, cook spaghetti broken into small pieces. Drain and allowed to stand, the pasta course. Fonts parsley - I love chicken soup with parsley. And all this early in the morning to give the soup plenty of time to take on the flavor. From time to time collect rushes strainer formed on the surface of boiling broth. The fact that you can not eat I know in fact that the fluid has a golden color, and its volume has decreased by just under half and intense smell. I take out the vegetables, cut in cubes and carrots I impose on the plates after another - pasta, carrots, parsley, and pour broth złociutkim.

Taaaakie good! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment