Monday, April 11, 2011

Area Gloryhole Locations 33837

juice of violets

I realize that blogging about food is not a feature popular among people my age. I am also aware of the factors of male domination wpychających me in the standard of women - a housewife, preparing for the role of mother and wife in the future. I also know that satirically look at my successes and plans / dreams in the field of my passion. And you know that I'm saying. It fascinates me that it might be just a few years proves what an important sphere of modern culinary in the public life of society. I will be there. And you where you stand.

not annoy you sometimes Clipping us - bloggers and bloggers in a binder with a pastry? You know what I mean, we szczerzyc teeth like ladies in programs like "cooking on the screen, wearing a well-pinned hair and impeccably clean aprons, after each wash hands obrabianiu fish with lemon juice to try and welcomed the end result of their kitchen struggles. Is it only my opinion, to shape the culinary fiction? I understand the splendor of preparing food in renowned restaurants, but for God's sake - at home? Grilling? among friends?

When I listen to opinions on Gordon Ramsey's programs, or from our backyard - Magdy Gesslerów or Adam, the first of what the reviewer points out that throwing meat. The literal and metaphorical. And now, blessed and admit how many times during daytime swearing at bad broken egg, Overboiled water in a pot, or adhering to the bottom of the pasta. How many times has something spieprzyliście and literally have not had the desire to eat, naburmuszeni sitting at dinner. And on the other hand - how many times you tasted something so that you wymsknęło a little subtle, "a whore! what is good "for which he sulks in a rapidly wstającego Gessler from the table. Finally, how often it happened that spaliliście cakes and rzuciliście them in hell, sitting with folded hands and an insult to the whole world? By
housewife picture lukrowanej small, curved reality faced with inter
glowing stoves, boiling water, ice cubes and sharp knives. And yet that love cooking should begin from the perception, indeed, in all its bilateral everyday life. Is not that God gave us meat, and the devil cooks?

I had to rethink a lot of things lately. Uprzeć on some in order to instill the same them. Parents gathered up in the garden of violets. Every last one, a small, very purple bulb sticking out of the lawn. He copied the recipe from Komarki , and the rest did now my hands. The head and heart were on vacation.


absurd purple juice of violets:

The original recipe I invite you to everycakeyoubake.blogspot.com . I have done from the middle portion and the effects here:





0 comments:

Post a Comment