Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ways To Suck Ur Own Dick

shares.

Uhuhu, I almost zdążyłabym. By soliciting the past week I had no time at all, and often the mood for it and to write here. And, in principle, perhaps it is better. This does not mean that they do not cook, oh no. On the contrary, I photographed many of his culinary excesses and not to fail to share them with you, but really, another time.

was and is hard to accept some things, so let me (and I think I got into this sacred right) silenced discussion on the shares, which finish today because I had intentions and I am still clean, and unpleasant words of criticism were recent What I had to.

I feel obliged, however, like to thank everyone who took part in a pink cooking, tempting as your rules are not only provoked a smile in my heart, but also serve the struggle with severe and, unfortunately, very common disease in many, not only those close to me. Therefore, thank you in turn: Kwiecience , Dorocie20w , Anic, Ukemochi , Olciaky and all those who wanted to but for various reasons they have failed to include in our pink garowych rules. Special thanks I would also be submitted to the apple pies - for your understanding and support of my intentions in a spectacular way Rhubarb & raspberry.

Podsumowanie opublikuję shares at as a form of which only najatrakcyjniejszą I manage to get 17 October, because I wish that it had symbolic importance, because this day is the Day of Breast Cancer, so please have patience and invite you to have a look here already soon .

0 comments:

Post a Comment