Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How To Build A Cup In Inventor

, that every citizen has the right to vote.

electoral activity is neither in Poland nor in Bytom sufficient. Many people do not decide to vote for representatives of local authorities because they believe their vote matters. And community advocates are not formed only of individual political groups, the magnitude of people who have their daily activities are focused in a variety of relationships, the more your knowledge about people and their problems. Earlier, when I worked in the City had the opportunity to further look into the many difficult and requires consideration of social issues. Several months ago I realized that the city and its residents know much, I met representatives of several social groups, for which the city is really important. This reflection has contributed to the decision to begin the fight to improve the quality of life for residents of Bytom. I decided that my experience and knowledge I want to translate into practice. I can achieve this by winning the presidential election.

Bytom PiS members recommend me in seeking the presidency of Bytom. Law and Justice in our city is strong support, which I greatly respect the same values \u200b\u200bof accepting the norms of the political group. Respecting the support they gave me local activists PiS, we went out together outside the circles of this group to motivate many undecided voters to actively participate in the process of deciding on matters of their city.
important the role of trade unionists, so systematically persuade members of the Solidarity Bytom to its program and plans for the development of the city's economy. I remember and try to persuade them into their practices a bit less organized communities, the most active activists working in the relationships and associations, such as the Society of Friends of Lviv, and organizations supporting vulnerable people, and even socially excluded.
I also want to emphasize that the circle of people gathered around Bytom sport, especially football, is for me Election strong base. Every day of this social group receiving evidence acceptance of my work for Bytom sport. It is this body, along with supporters, asking me questions about things important, and for standards of living and working in Bytom, they would show me a case by current policy makers are not resolved, they can see, comment and want to improve life in Bytom neighborhoods.
Extending social support outside the political recommendation is for me and my program fundamentals. I want to mobilize broad social circles to participate in elections, so I try to present to them his vision for the development of Bytom and approach to managing the affairs of the city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment