Friday, October 3, 2008

Herpes From Kiss Forehead

youngest years - Brzeźno (Part I )


My mother, Caroline of Olszowskich was born in 1886 in Niewiadowie, (family estate in Piotrkow Olszowskich - came from the nearby Olszowy) from Carolina with his mother and father Wladyslaw Zabłockich Olszowski born in 1835, heir NIEWIADÓW and the owner of the Mound and Beech.

The family tree house Olszowskich, conducted from 1376 years included the Archbishop Andrew Olszowski , who in 1677 during the interregnum, replacing the Polish King, which was cause discrete family pride Mother.

mother was the thirteenth child of his parents. handsome, with a charming, gracious smile and stole the affection of all. Building strong, healthy, athletic well go riding, hunted, played tennis (gold dżeton Competition in Cairo with the British) and danced. Temperament was alive, she was happy, she liked the company, liked the logs and games.

character and mentality inherited from the mother Olszowskich and Olszowscy were typical representatives of our nobility: religious, patriotic, law, straightforward, energetic and emotional - on the other hand: bossy, stubborn, violent and impulsive. Innate goodness and his heart softened much these last trait.

took the then Education: Private sets of (Polish history, its history, culture, traditions), then the salary of Mr. Sierpińska in Warsaw, spoke French and German. Grandmother Carol

Olszowska of NIEWIADÓW died at birth, ie, the thirteenth child of my Mother in 1886, brought up by Mother had taken her eldest sister was born Bronislaw Olszowska in 1863 who now regarded as the Mother of my own daughter and then my grandson, she loved and pampered beyond all bounds.

Aunt Bronislaw Olszowska (always called my Grandmother) received by the department of family Brzeźno, stuwłókowy property, 20 miles south of Sieradz, Warta River on the west side. She married Bronislaw Hałłaczkiewicza engineer who worked on the Warsaw-Vienna rail. They were happy, loving marriage. "Grandfather" Bronislaw he settled after his marriage with Grandmother in Brzezno and now jointly cared for with all the dedication and heart my mother, as own daughter. Bronislaw grandfather was seriously ill with heart, not long after he died during treatment at the Nauheim.

In 1903 he took a vow of my parents. My father was the nephew of "grandfather" Bronislaw, as his sister Laura Hałłaczkiewicz grandfather was my father's mother, and now my real grandmother. Parents' marriage 'done' was probably the bake Bronislawa Olszowska ie, the oldest sister, mother, mother who brought up. Grandmother believed that both sides are doing good The party, which in those days, in this environment, was considered to be quite enough for marriage. Grandma, as Olszowska hated opposition, so the marriage took place despite the extreme differences in character and temperament of parents.

A year after the wedding, in 1904 Parents directions. Mother returns to Brzeźno, where the 19th of September come into the world. "Grandmother," Bronislaw Hałłaczkiewiczowa world can not see beyond me. Even as a baby I had a one-year fixed by the position in Brzeźno grandmother. May indicate that even a picture of the times:
evening over dinner in the dining room, sitting at a long table, As usual twenty people. Composition of daily family, residents, the agent, agricultural apprentices. At the top of the table, sitting in the first place my grandmother. The nurse asks me, and grandmother sits on his lap. I was always happy, laughing, so I put both feet in a small potatoes, I move them to grandma to the plate with sour milk and joyfully begin to knead the potatoes in the milk. My mother and several people coming from places gets up to take me, but Grandma does not allow ... "Do not forbid your child ... let the fun playing." More or less, passed my first years in Brzeźno.
Wieslaw Wladyslaw Mazurkiewicz Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment