Saturday, October 4, 2008

Firefighter Retired For Chronic Knee Pain

year Youngest - Warsaw, Lodz

In 1907, my mother leaving me with despair Brzeźno grandmother and lives in Warsaw on the Raven 7 (later, the Wolf 62). His mother had even then the capital of what remained of the branches of the family. These were the most enjoyable year for Mother, a lot was riding around the world: Italy, Egypt (with his brother George Olszowskim) with me to Switzerland (Montreux), the Fiume on the Adriatic Sea, Abazzii, Trieste, and most with me to the "German" - Reinerz, Altheide (Polanica) Kudowa, Stolpmunde (Ustka) and Colberg (Kołobrzeg).



mother worked in Warsaw, a lot of socially taught catechism to children, she worked at the Society for the Protection of Women, taking care of young women who found themselves in Warsaw from the provinces in search of work. She was the night shifts at the Warsaw railway stations to look after women in need of emergency assistance and care.

At that time, my grandmother's situation Bronislawa Hałłaczkiewiczowej has changed. After the death of her husband Bronislaw Hałłaczkiewicza in Nauheim, grandmother run the farm itself is still in Brzezno; However, after one and a half years she re-married very unfortunate for the Casimir Żukowski, businessman and bonvivera from Lodz who grandmother persuaded to sell and purchase Brzeźno factories in Lodz. Transactions unfortunately came to fruition, and after ten years have led to the liquidation of the factories. In Lodz, so bought two large factories in residential applications Konstantynowska Street Nr. 98, 100 and 102 To Grandmother were only walls with weapons, light and driving force: electricity for one factory, for the second room, a house-palace, fruit garden and yard. These factories leased manufacturers primarily Jews, installed both their workshops produced textiles and textiles for its own account. Until the outbreak of the First World War brought grandmother factory revenue, which she shared with my mother. Financial control ran Grandma's brother, my uncle George Olszowski coming every month from Warsaw to Lodz.

For six years I was raised by a grandmother at the same time (Ie voto Hałłaczkiewiczową, II-e voto Żukowska) and Mother in Brzeźno, later in Lodz, finally, by the same mother was in Warsaw. For both I was in my life for all. Especially for Grandma, dissolved me completely. Mother staying with me longer had from time to time, to maintain obedience to beat me "on the wrist", but although I was always neatly hurt because mother was very strong, but I consoled myself that maliciously, that Mommy is beating costs more pain and sorrow than me. Despite this, or perhaps because of, for Mother was better than his grandmother because his mother loved but I was afraid of her time. His mother, even with me was not patient, but Grandma was for me just simply angelic patience, that I can afford it go unpunished teasing.

Much later, when I was much older, I understood the grief and humiliation as childish, stupid malice and dokuczeń permitted after the beloved grandmother. So it is with such loving kindness, for the innocent eyes of our children, and I think I was not worse or better than the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment